Lincoln SP-140T Wire Feed Welder
Whether you have a home project, farm repairs or basic auto body welding to complete, the Weld-Pak 140 HD should be at the top of your shopping list. Requiring common 120-Volt input power, the Weld-Pak 140 HD can be used almost anywhere. With simple 2 knob tapped control, the machine is easy to set up for gas-less flux-cored welding for deep penetration on thicker steel or gas-shielded MIG welding on thin gauge steel, stainless or aluminum. Compare the precise drive, rugged construction and full list of standard accessories. Lincoln Weld-Pak is an excellent choice.
- Wide 30-140 Amp welding output range is perfect for completing home projects, farm repairs or basic auto-body welding
- 3/16 in. single-pass or 5/16 in. multi-pass welding capacity with flux-cored wire
- Precision full-adjustment drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing
- Simple 2-knob tapped control is easy to set for gas-less flux-cored welding for deep penetration on thick steel or gas-shielded MIG welding on thin-gauge steel, stainless steel or aluminum
- Plugs in wherever 120-Volt input power is available for versatility
- No-hassle tool-less design for ease of use
- Includes magnum 100L gun, cable assembly, contact tips, gas-less and gas nozzles, spindle adapter, gas regulator and work clamp
- Includes 2 lb. spool of 0.025 in. MIG wire, 1 lb. spool of flux-cored wire, 0.025 in. and 0.035 in. drive roll and 0.030 – 0.045 in. knurled drive roll
There are no reviews yet.